- It is for the information of all the customers that we generally send courier via DTDC Courier, Amritsar. Once courier is packed and forwarded for delivery to the courier service provider, the courier slip containing Consignment Number(courier ID) is obtained. Thereafter, the days in which courier gets delivered is as per rules DTDC courier, India. In case of any delay, the publisher shall not held responsible. The customer can access his courier status via tracking facility or by calling the courier service provider.
- If courier is undelivered due to any reason (like no response from the customer from the number provided in order slip), the ordered books shall will not be reordered until the courier packet returns back to the Publishers's office.
- If the packet is lost on the way then the publishers will be not held responsible. Only after sorting all the dispute with Courier company will the order be re-delivered for the same order.
- Customers should understand we use the service of services provided by the Courier company, so once the courier is booked and Consignment Number(courier ID) is provided, after that it is responsibility of courier service to deliver on time.
- To track your courier status visit 'http://www.dtdc.in/tracking/tracking_results.asp' and fill the Consignment Number.